Acceptance of Terms.
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. INTRO may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct.
· infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
· you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
· is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgur, pornographic, offensive, profane, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by INTRO in its sole discretion;
· constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
· involves commercial activities and/or sales without INTRO’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
· contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of INTRO or any third party; or
· impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of INTRO.
· provide any false personal information to INTRO (including a false User Name) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
· use a User Name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
· use a User Name that a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
· use a User Name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
INTRO reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your INTRO password. You shall never use another user’s account without such other user’s express permission. You will immediately notify INTRO in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
Third Party Sites and Services.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under INTRO's control, and you acknowledge that INTRO is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by INTRO or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that INTRO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Content and License.
You agree that the Service contains Content specifically provided by INTRO or its partners and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. INTRO grants each user of the Site and/or Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use, modify and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from INTRO, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
The Service provides you with the ability to add, create, upload, submit, distribute or post ("Submitting" or "Submission") content, videos, audio clips, written forum comments, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, or other information to the Site (collectively, the "User Submissions"). By Submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you:
· acknowledge that you are publishing that User Submission, and that you may be identified publicly by your User Name in association with any such User Submission;
· hereby do and shall grant INTRO a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and INTRO’s (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions solely for personal, non-commercial use. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to INTRO does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing;
· agree to pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity due to your Submission of any User Submissions to the Service;
· represent and warrant that the use or other exploitation of such User Submissions by INTRO and use or other exploitation by users of the Site and Service as contemplated by this Agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; and
· understand that INTRO shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials, content or information submitted by you; and that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that INTRO will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content; and that INTRO cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
INTRO does not endorse and has no control over any User Submission. INTRO cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
INTRO has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that INTRO has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gains access to the Site; what Content you access via the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release INTRO from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. INTRO makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Site, and INTRO will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Service. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. INTRO, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18USC 2701-2711): INTRO MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. INTRO will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on INTRO’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL INTRO, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) ONE-HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Choice Of Forum And Law
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, and except as set forth below under the Arbitration and Class Action Waiver provision, all disputes arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement or the Service shall be brought exclusively in state or federal court in New York County, New York. This Agreement, and all access to or use of the Service, shall be governed by New York law.
ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
You agree that, unless prohibited by applicable law, the parties to the Terms may elect to arbitrate - and require the other party to arbitrate - any claim arising out of or in any way related to this Agreement or the Service.
Important Notice And Limitations:
If you or we elect to arbitrate a claim, neither you nor we will have the right to: (1) have a court or a jury decide the claim; (2) participate in a class action in court or in arbitration, either as a class representative or a class member; (3) act as a private attorney general in court or in arbitration; or (4) join or consolidate your claim(s) with claims of any other person or involving any other transaction.
Starting An Arbitration:
To start an arbitration, you or we must give written notice of an election to arbitrate. This notice may be given after a lawsuit has been filed and may be given in papers or motions in the lawsuit. If such a notice is given, the claim shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Provision and the consumer or other applicable rules of the American Arbitration Administration then in effect using a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association and approved by you and us. For more information please see www.adr.org.
No Class Actions:
Notwithstanding any language herein to the contrary, if you or we elect to arbitrate a claim, neither you nor we will have the right to: (1) participate in a class action in court or in arbitration, either as a class representative, class member or class opponent; (2) act as a private attorney general in court or in arbitration; or (3) join or consolidate your Claims with claims of any other person or involving any other transaction, and the arbitrator shall have no authority to conduct any such class, private attorney general or multiple-party proceeding.
Location And Costs:
Any arbitration hearing that you attend will take place in a location that is reasonably convenient for you. If you cannot afford or otherwise do not want to pay the Administrator's or arbitrator's filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees and cannot obtain a waiver of fees from the Administrator, we will consider in good faith any request by you for us to bear the cost of those fees. We will pay for our own attorneys, experts and witnesses and will pay the reasonable fees and charges of your attorneys, experts and witnesses if you win the arbitration, as determined by the arbitrator. We will pay any administration fee, arbitration fees and fees and charges of attorneys, experts and witnesses if and to the extent we are required to pay such fees and charges by law or in order to make this Arbitration Provision enforceable.
Effect Of Arbitration Award:
Any court with jurisdiction may enter judgment upon the arbitrator's award. The arbitrator's award will be final and binding, except for: (1) any appeal right under the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1 et seq. (the "FAA"); and (2) claims involving more than $100,000. For claims involving more than $100,000, any party may appeal the award to a three-arbitrator panel appointed by the Administrator, which will reconsider anew any aspect of the initial award that is appealed. The panel’s decision will be final and binding, except for any appeal right under the FAA. The costs of any appeal will be borne in accordance with the paragraph above captioned "Location And Costs."
This Arbitration Provision is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the FAA, and not by any state law concerning arbitration.
Integration and Severability.
You may contact INTRO at the following address: 1355 Market Street, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94102
Effective Date: Apr 1st, 2012